Battery safety is critical when charging, using and storing Lipo battery packs. Our Lipo Charging and Storage bags can help prevent damage to the surrounding areas in the event a battery overheats. Each bag includes two pass-throughs (one on each side) for battery leads so you can keep the bag closed while your battery is charging (or discharging) on your charger.
Large bag specifications:
- Internal dimensions (approx. in mm) = 200 W x 130 D x 150 H
- 2 pass-throughs with flaps for battery leads
- Includes hand strap and removable shoulder strap
IMPORTANT BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
- Never leave batteries unattended while charging or discharging them.
- Always return batteries to storage voltage (recommended 3.85 volts/cell) when you have finished using them before storing them.
- Always store batteries in a lipo storage bag or other fire-resistant container and keep away from flammable items.
- Never overcharge a Lipo battery.
- Never discharge a Lipo battery below 3.0 volts/cell (3.2 volts/cell recommended) unless preparing for disposal.
- Never use a LiPo battery that has become puffed, split or shows other signs of physical damage.
- Properly dispose of LiPo batteries by recycling at a facility that accepts lithium batteries or discharging the battery fully down to zero volts before disposing.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: HRC-AC-00310UPC:Weight: 285.00 GramsWidth: 23.00 (cm)Height: 32.00 (cm)Depth: 2.00 (cm)