Battery safety is critical when charging, using and storing Lipo battery packs. Our Lipo Charging and Storage bags can help prevent damage to the surrounding areas in the event a battery overheats. Each bag includes two pass-throughs (one on each side) for battery leads so you can keep the bag closed while your battery is charging (or discharging) on your charger.
Large bag specifications:
- Internal dimensions (approx. in mm) = 200 W x 130 D x 150 H
- 2 pass-throughs with flaps for battery leads
- Includes hand strap and removable shoulder strap
IMPORTANT BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
- Never leave batteries unattended while charging or discharging them.
- Always return batteries to storage voltage (recommended 3.85 volts/cell) when you have finished using them before storing them.
- Always store batteries in a lipo storage bag or other fire-resistant container and keep away from flammable items.
- Never overcharge a Lipo battery.
- Never discharge a Lipo battery below 3.0 volts/cell (3.2 volts/cell recommended) unless preparing for disposal.
- Never use a LiPo battery that has become puffed, split or shows other signs of physical damage.
- Properly dispose of LiPo batteries by recycling at a facility that accepts lithium batteries or discharging the battery fully down to zero volts before disposing.
ReviewsRyanNice carrying bag with shoulder strap to fit a few of my 5000+ mah packs when I go RC’ing. I pack each battery in their own smaller lipo bags as well for extra security.Ryan
Nice battery bagCan take my batteries out when using my RC cars with more peace of mind. The carrying strap is a nice addition.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: HRC-AC-00310UPC:Weight: 285.00 GramsWidth: 23.00 (cm)Height: 32.00 (cm)Depth: 2.00 (cm)